I can't believe I have a 6-year-old! Rock has been a joy to have as a child since the day he was born. I am so blessed to have him as my oldest because he is such a good example to his little brothers and helps me to the fullest extent of his abilities with his little sister. He is kind and respectful and full of love. Tonight, as expected, he asked to go to his favorite type of restaurant, a Teppanyaki Japanese steakhouse. There are several types of this kind of restaurant here in town, but several locals have pointed us toward the best one. We'll also take him to Disney World next week as his big present, which has an added bonus of having his cousins from Washington there.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Happy Birthday Rock! (Revised)
I can't believe I have a 6-year-old! Rock has been a joy to have as a child since the day he was born. I am so blessed to have him as my oldest because he is such a good example to his little brothers and helps me to the fullest extent of his abilities with his little sister. He is kind and respectful and full of love. Tonight, as expected, he asked to go to his favorite type of restaurant, a Teppanyaki Japanese steakhouse. There are several types of this kind of restaurant here in town, but several locals have pointed us toward the best one. We'll also take him to Disney World next week as his big present, which has an added bonus of having his cousins from Washington there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It warms my heart to see that birthday sign.....but it looks a little too nice. Can't you bend some corners, and put a few tears in it and repair it with scotch tape?
Happy Birthday Rock, you deprived child. Ask your mom what "deprived" means :)
No birthday sign will ever look like ours nor get used as much. Happy Birthday to a really big boy and great helper! Mom has apparently already forgotten about her feelings when you were two........Have a fun time at Disney World!
Love,
Grandma
Happy Birthday Rock! We sure are missing you guys:) I sure wish we were in sunny FL with you all right now. It as practically a blizzard this morning. Give Mickey a big hug from us!
Post a Comment