Last night I watched the Finale of The Biggest Loser interlaced with the songs of the final 3 Idol contestants. (Adam is obviously the most talented and the most-likely winner, but for some reason I just can't get behind him. I think it goes back to the week when he turned an innocent country song satanic...) Back to the reason for this post. As I watched all the contestants and their amazing transformations it made my eyes tear-up with pride at how significant the change was in these people's lives and how hard they had worked. I was sincerely proud of them and frustrated with myself that I can't put forth the effort to lose just 10 measly pounds. It should be so easy. Nothing compared to what these individuals have gone through. So why am I the biggest loser? Because I did all of this while polishing off a 1/4 of a Key Lime pie...
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment