Monday, June 29, 2009

A great week

First, I need to give Rockwell some swimming face-time. The other boys got their swimming videos on the blog so now it's his turn. He taught himself how to do a back dive on his first try. (Fortunately!) He's quite the little swimmer and diver.



We also went to Sea World this weekend where Drake got to go on something more interesting than the normal round and round kiddie ride for the first time. He was thrilled. He squealed and cheered the entire time. (If you look closely Rhett did not have the same enthusiasm for the Tower-of-Terror-like ride.) It's moments like these that make standing in 95 degree humid weather all worth it...

When we were in the dolphin aquarium, this dolphin came right up to London and stayed for a very long time. We kept waiting for him to leave, but she kept playing with him so he kept staying.

Brad and I were also able to do a tag-team temple visit and then drive out to Tampa to have dinner on the beach with Adam and Brita and their kids, and teach the kids how to body surf. It was the first time my kids have been allowed in or near beach water without their floaties on. They loved it! The actually got to go under the water rather than just bob on top like a buoy. Just more of my therapy!!! We had a great time as a family this weekend. Saturday night driving home one of the boys said more to himself than anything, "I love my family!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! The boys are really growing up! Who the heck let Drake on that ride? You can't even see him. All you see is the safety gear! I'm glad he had fun. Good going, Rockwell. You are going to be a great diver! I hope Rhett had fun at the beach with his cousins.
I love you all!