London has discovered shoes. If she sees you don't have shoes on, she'll go get some for you and ask you to put them on. She's actually very good at bringing the right pair of shoes to the right person, and knows how to match the two shoes. We have to hide her shoes from her because if she sees them, she has to have them on, even to go to bed. She can also bring me her matching socks. (I'm quite impressed with her matching ability at such a young age.) If we go to a store where we pass a shoe aisle, she loses it if we don't stop so she can look at all the shoes. I'm not a crazy shoe person, although I like fun shoes, but not enough to have my daughter learn this behavior from me. It's innate. I fear for whats to come...
By the way, can anyone look at this child and say who she looks like yet?
3 comments:
Claire is so that way too. I honestly couldn't care less about shoes. I choose them by price and comfort. She could spend hours trying them on. These are her latest obsession: http://as7.disneystore.com/is/image/DisneyShopping/101218M?$full$
I love her little personality...although there isn't anything little about it! I just love this girl. And she looks like Brad...
What a blessing! An only daughter who is crazy about shoes!!!!
Post a Comment