Thursday, October 8, 2009

This week in Key West

We were able to go to Key West this week with Grandma and Grandpa Palmer. Our kids are doing really well living here in Florida, but it doesn't mean that only a couple days can go by before they talk about how much they miss their grandparents and their cousins. So this was an extra special trip because Grandma and Grandpa were going to be there at the end of the very long drive. We went swimming and to the beach everyday, and by the end of the trip had caught a total of 5 jelly fish, one hermit crab and lots of seaweed! The boys ate more shrimp and mussels than is normal and visited a pirate museum where they all left with pirate swords. It was a very eventful and fun trip.

The other nice thing we were able to do was take our family picture. This is the spot where over 10 years ago Brad and I took our engagement photos, so it's fun to see how our life has changed since the first time we posed in this beautiful spot.








2 comments:

Lauren said...

I Love, Love, LOVE these pictures! Amazing and perfect. Glad you had a great time...wish we could have joined you!

FamilyKolbaba said...

You have THREE red-headed children....I realize that's old news, but I still am shocked and humored every time I see all of them. they are so cute!