Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Gushing Over Blushing

Random Product Advertisement:

I just thought I'd share this fun little product with you all that I have really enjoyed. It's made by Neutrogena and is called "Healthy Skin Blends".


As you can see, it is a blush that has lots of different colors and shades on it for a more natural look when applied. I find that if I first run my brush over the outer, darker colors and use that under my cheekbones by my hairline, it helps with definition of the face, and has a thinning factor. Then I run the brush all over the palette for the rest of my cheeks, using the lightest inner color for the "apple" of the cheek. ( I also put a light layer on the crease in my eyelid under my regular eye shadow just for blending and kicks!) The hardest part is just finding the color you want to buy since you can't try it out first like at a department store make-up counter. (Unless you buy it at Wal-Mart and aren't a chicken, they'll take anything back if you're "not satisfied.) I hope you like it as much as I do!

1 comment:

FamilyKolbaba said...

I have something similar as a bronzer from Costco. Haven't tried the blush variety.....