I finally convinced her to take it off for a picture, but not for long. She was enjoying being a dinosaur. At least she has a love of shoes... and has recently decided she also wants to pick out her clothes to go with her shoes and socks. So I guess that's a good girlie thing to do, it just that now she looks homeless all the time.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
London-osaur
Yes I'm a pathetic mom to my little girl. She has two dolls and a toy purple mini van to play with. Other than that its trains, cars, plastic cockroaches and ants, and the ever popular dinosaur toys. I keep saying I'm going to get her girl stuff, but its just not happening. Then the other day I realized how bad it's getting because instead of being able to put on a princess dress and dance down the hallway like little girls do, my sweet little girl turns the corner and growls at me wearing a dinosaur hat. This is her idea of "dress up".

I finally convinced her to take it off for a picture, but not for long. She was enjoying being a dinosaur. At least she has a love of shoes... and has recently decided she also wants to pick out her clothes to go with her shoes and socks. So I guess that's a good girlie thing to do, it just that now she looks homeless all the time.
I finally convinced her to take it off for a picture, but not for long. She was enjoying being a dinosaur. At least she has a love of shoes... and has recently decided she also wants to pick out her clothes to go with her shoes and socks. So I guess that's a good girlie thing to do, it just that now she looks homeless all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is so adorable! And by no means homeless!!
Post a Comment