He's been waiting and waiting and the week of his 7th Birthday it finally happened... Rockwell lost his first tooth. He was so proud and excited. The toothfairy made her first appearance at the Palmer household and I'm sure we'll continue to received her visits a lot over the next handful of years.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Rockwell Finally Lost It!
He's been waiting and waiting and the week of his 7th Birthday it finally happened... Rockwell lost his first tooth. He was so proud and excited. The toothfairy made her first appearance at the Palmer household and I'm sure we'll continue to received her visits a lot over the next handful of years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Rockwell! And Happy Birthday!!!!! I wish I was there to watch you blow out the candles on your birthday cake! I love you very much and miss you a lot!
Post a Comment