

She started so delicately, as if she wasn't sure this was okay. And with everyone watching her she didn't want to do anything wrong. It didn't take much time for her to realize that this was her cake, it tasted good, and it didn't matter the consequences. She was in heaven! I just had the giggles because it was the first time I got to make a pink cake!
She found that using two hands got the cake in faster...


She loved her birthday party!
Even the boys enjoyed the party. Although they wouldn't touch the pink cake as if it were laced with poison. They don't even know what's coming...
She got her first set of girl toys including a pink piano and purple mini van complete with mom, stroller and baby that all fit inside. Then there was the chair...
3 comments:
SOOOOO cute! She is the perfect model, and Brad's handi-work with the camera is amazing. Wonderful shots!
Happy Birthday to the Queen! Long live the Queen! She is so sweet. I think she learned how to eat a birthday cake from her brothers. I've seen them do some serious damage!
she is laugh-out-loud funny
Post a Comment