Wednesday, August 12, 2009
The .Com Generation
Yesterday Rhett asked me which fish Jesus made first. I told him I wasn't sure which fish was created first because the bible just said they were created at the same time. No specific order is given. He asked if we could go to a .Com to find the answer. More rhetorically than anything I said, "I have no idea what .com could tell us that!" He paused for minute and said, "Let's try Fish.com" They are of a generation that thinks all answers are found on the internet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How's hurricane season?
I may not even be able to speak to my grandchildren in a couple of years. They will speak some kind of techno-babble and I'll just sit there with a stupid look on my face. A five year old just assumes you can go to Fish.com and find all answers about fish! Even religious information! I'm trying to breath slowly!
Post a Comment