It seems to be a tradition in our family, that when the kids learn a good "trick" when Brad's not around, they conveniently forget the "trick" when he is around. They look at me like they don't know what I'm talking about and Brad probably thinks I'm a desperate housewife trying to make her life interesting by inventing tricks her kids can do. London started a new tradition to add to this. Not only will she not show her tricks to Dad, but she likes to learn the big milestones while he's out of town. On Easter Sunday she decided to start crawling while Brad was still in Utah. Now, with Brad out of town again, she's decided she wants to start walking. It's not an easy thing to film with one person because I had to help her up, then get far enough away to film her, without her trying to follow me and walk before I could get the camera ready. So this isn't the best filming (besides the fact that she's only half dressed, but I didn't want to break her streak by putting pants on her) but you'll get the idea.
She was getting ready for her nap right now, so maybe we'll get some better footage later. Looks just like her brothers with a bow...
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sooooo cute!
I love that little tongue hanging out! Congratulations...your baby is officially growing up into a toddler!
Hooray for London! Now she will try keeping up with the boys! And you'll have to try to keep up with her! She's adorable!
Post a Comment