You know there are those kids who are just fun to give presents to because they get so excited no matter what the present is? Drake is definitely one of those kids. He's hysterical. He doesn't stop talking the entire time and and is constantly saying "whoa!" the whole time. (Really, the whole time. Sometimes just his mouth makes the shape and the sound doesn't actually come out, but the concept is there.) Opening presents is one of his most loveable moments. Maybe we just need to have his birthday everyday with an occasional Christmas...
I love this child!
He's having a birthday party with his friends on Saturday so I'll post actual pictures later.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Drake! I love the pictures but couldn't get any sound and I would love to hear his voice!!!! How's my favorite three year old? He is nothing but hilarious. I loved just getting to watch him!
Post a Comment