Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Competitive Praying
The boys have started trying to one-up each other in their nightly prayers. Tonight Drake Prayed forever about everything in his three-year-old heart and mind. Rockwell tried to get fancy and say he was grateful for all "living creations". But Rhett was last tonight which gave him a competitive edge similar to home court advantage. After his lengthy prayer he ended it by saying, "Thank you for letting us go to school so we can get learned." His grin toward me at the end was one of sheer satisfaction. He was sure he gave the winning prayer. Maybe Brad and I should be praying more for their education!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can just see that grin. I guess if your kids are going to play one upmanship with each other, you're lucky it's praying! I can't wait to see them! My heart aches for them.
Post a Comment