So a friend has started teaching a Hip Hop dance course for kids and since I helped a little with getting the word out and putting an ad in Brad's magazine, Rock and Rhett get to take the class for free. They may not have rhythm but it's helping them get a little more exercise in twice a week. I'm going to show you a couple short videos from their first class. I couldn't get the camera working fast enough to catch Rockwell's "Freestyle" turn but here is Rhett doing his thing. This was not something they taught them. The kids were just asked to dance how the music made them feel like dancing.
Here is the end of their first day of class doing the routine that they learned. I'm getting my exercise with the giggles I experience watching these two dance Hip Hop!
No comments:
Post a Comment